Thursday, September 29, 2005


We take this pivotal moment in time to start Sporting Gals. While we would have loved to start it sooner, it's too late to look back, so enjoy with us what's left of the baseball season. We have no intention of thinking past the season, so we'll figure out another topic/obsession at that point. With out further a do, let us begin the journey of Red Sox vs. Yankees (+ other favorite things)...

Dear Criss,
I don't know about you, but I'm restless. I can't stop checking the ticker on ESPN and ESPN2 and have now added CNN Headline News to my ticker list. I want to know the score, but I don't. I want to wait until the later innings to check, but I can't think of anything else. As much as I anticipate this weekend with y'all coming to town (Note to reader: Neither of us are in Boston or New York, but we'll continue to confuse you nonetheless), I can't help but be fixed on this series against Toronto. And my boys aren't making me smile right now. I need some smiles people! Work harder!

Photo: Boston Globe, Barry Chin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home