Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here I Come!

Guess who will be watching the Yankees from the nosebleed section this Friday night, Dear Roxy?
YES, ME! I will be in hand to watch the Yankees play the Texas Rangers. I was able to get tickets (a lot cheaper than those Yankees-Red Sox tickets we were looking at) yesterday and will be there with my Yankees cap to root on my boys! So excited!!!



But today is special as well, as the Yankees will be presented with their World Series rings before they play Matsui and the Angels. Matsui will look so weird in red, but I'm so happy he'll be there to receive his well-earned WS ring!
In other news, Roethlisberger won't be facing criminal charges but where there's smoke, there's fire. Stay away from trouble, Ben.
And last but not least, congratulations to Phil Mickelson for winning the Masters and earning his third green jacket. Very well deserved. Tiger tied for fourth; not too shabby.
-Criss
Photos: Big League Analysis Blog and Kathy Willens, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home