Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Niners or Bust

Well, the Tebow run is done ... for this year. It was fun, it was stressful, it was exciting. Now, it's back to regular programming. It was painful watching the Broncos-Pats game. Hard to see him struggle and go down.

Thank goodness I got to see the happier Niners game. The ending could have gone either way, but it went the right way. I admit, I doubted the coach's call to go for a touchdown instead of field goal in the final seconds. But it worked. I'm channeling the Niners of the past, the days of yore. I'm rooting for the Niners all the way. Don't ask me about the Pats. Last Saturday just hurt too much. Like your best bud going up against your brother and squashing him. I need a break, in a similar but not exact manner as I need a break from the Sox. One is pain and the latter is disgust. It's time for the Niners to come back. They're due.

On the Sox front, I heard Varitek is invited to spring training. Doesn't guarantee anything. Jacoby has been re-signed. That's good.

Well, I'll watch the Niners game. What will be, will be. But if the Niners don't make it (if they do, hopefully it's not against the Pats), then I'm out.

Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home