Thursday, September 29, 2005


Dear Roxy,
I find my heart racing everyday. And then I feel my heart stop when I think, “What about if we don’t make it?” I have to admit it crosses my mind more than it should, but I can’t help it. I am only human and so are my Yankees. I just hope we are standing there at the end. Remember, Destiny ends in NY!!!
You gotta remember our ritual: No talking to each other this weekend. I can’t hear a Sox fan when I’m watching the Yanks. I can’t hear anyone else for that matter. So, yesterday morning I was watching ESPN and this is how it goes: If the Yankees, Red Sox and Indians are all tied at the end of the season, then the Yankees and Red Sox play Monday for the Eastern Division at Yankees Stadium AND the loser of that game will play the Indians at Jacob’s Field for the Wild Card. Don’t ask me what happens if there’s a four-way tie. I had no time to watch that…...

AP Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home