Friday, November 20, 2009

Blog Hog: Dolphins

The Dolphins are finally a .500 team, Dear Roxy.

Even you and I can be happy for this turn of events. With Brown out for the whole season I was really doubting the team, but luckily they proved me wrong.

I could do without the hail mary's though. I'm just glad Williams, Porter and Co. stepped up and played great - the sacks, the running - everything worked for Miami! I just feel bad for the offensive line. I thought they were going to run out of players! Actually, I think they did. It's a good thing they'll have 1.5 weeks to recover!

I find this hard to believe but Williams had a receiving and rushing touchdown in the same game for the first time in his career.

In baseball news, Congrats to Greinke and Lincecum (stay away from the grass) for winning the Cy Young, and Tracy and Scioscia for winning Manager of the Year.

I'm starting a "Bring Pettitte Back!" rally, are you in?

Where are you?

-Criss
Photos: AP & Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home