Saturday, November 14, 2009

Forget Baseball.

Alright, so I got my selfish wish, Dear Criss. Varitek is back. A backup? But I couldn't see him playing anywhere for what will probably be his last year playing - if we can even call it "playing." So be it. He's not gonna make a scene in front of cameras or write a book or anything. What if he just suddenly retires in February? I feel uneasy about all of this.

I'm not gonna stress out about the season. The stats are there when there's no 'Tek. There will be no World Series. Who knows, maybe you'll take the prize again. It'll be a few years before we make it back, before the team finds is groove again. Sigh. BRING MAUER IN '11!

And Colts-Pats - I'm never a bigger Pats fan than for this match up. Go get 'em Pats! I thought I was going to miss the game because I had to work until 6:00, but then I thought it was such a big match up, it had to be a Sunday night game. Woo hoo! I felt better. Wonder who you're going for, Ms. President of the Manning Fan Club. Give us the post-game overview. We're leading at half-time as I wrap this up.

Roxy


P.S. I don't want to talk about the Steelers losing to the Bengals - again.

Photo: Keyshawn's book, Grand Central Publishing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home