Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello, Joe

Wait a minute, Dear Criss. You blew me off for a Yankees game this summer?! You won't go with me to Boston but you'll go to NY?! Great. How much cheaper were the tickets? Are you serious? You probably saved $40 for something that could never beat the Fenway experience. You people knock down your own stadiums! I'm gonna go mope and pout now.

Yes, Ben is amazingly lucky. I don't know if he realizes this. He needs to and also needs to turn his ship around. All the way around. Looks like the commissioner will be meeting with him. Gulp.

Did you see any of the Red Sox-Twins game yesterday? I watched the end as Joe Mauer and Co. won the game. I looked at him and wondered what the future would have been like in Boston if we picked him up. No one will ever know because he'll me in Minnesota for the rest of his life. Every time I see him, I wonder. For the rest of his career, I'll wonder.

Roxy


Photo: Hannah Foslien, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home