Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Know Where I'm Doing My Shopping


Ah, it was this week a year ago when great things were happening for the Red Sox. Great things that were so magical ... What could ever possibly top that? Dave Roberts and The Steal. Big Papi, Manny. The Slap (courtesy of A-Fraud) has not yet happened, though.

So we agree on UM football?! I didn't know that, Dear Criss. Did I know that? Wow, so much for being friends for a long time.

Okay, I have a theory. I think BJ's is secretly a Red Sox and Pats fan. Sooo they're located in Mass... But look, last year, they sent me a magazine with Curt Schilling on it. This year/this month, they sent me a magazine with my favorite current football player, Adam Vinatieri. Most Pats fans want a Tommy B. jersey (like you, but I'll get you one for Christmas), but I want the Adam V. jersey. I think I'll stick with BJ's.

AP Photo, JohnAmis; YahooSports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home