Sunday, October 16, 2005

So, Now We Just Watch the Others...Maybe


Okay, Dear Criss, so I don't know if you've noticed some of those crazy calls in the last Angels-White Sox games, but I'm thinking baseball needs to look at their football friends and bring in instant replay. Maybe one review per game. Is that unreasonable? Clearly, I'm not rooting for the White Sox. The game's still going, and I'm wondering if the Angels are gonna pull through. Hm. Having doubts, but who knows?

Anyway, as for other news going on, did you hear about Tedy Bruschi coming back? Wow, that was a surprise. I mean, that's great, but I hope he really is fit for this. The Pats could certainly use him; did you see who won today's Pats-Broncos match-up? Scary. I thought it might be one of those exciting comebacks. Nope. Is this going to be an off-year for the Pats? Uh-oh. -Roxy

Globe Staff Photo / Barry Chin / BostonGlobe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home