Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's a Beautiful Day


It's a beautiful day in sunny South Florida (what am I saying? It's muggy and ugly outside!), but it's sunny in my eyes. My Yankees have made it to the post-season. It took a lot of hard work, but it's been done... and better yet, at Fenway, in front of the Red Sox nation!!!!!! Oh, what a beauty it was... Seeing them celebrate in front of the Red Socks faithful (including Bennifer Part 2)... And by the way, Ms. R, the Yankees took it lightly Sunday. We want everyone healthy and ready for the post-season. Duh :p

Enough of that, it's a clean slate for everyone, and now we have to face the Angels... OK, so here's my thing... why two different city names? Come on, decide on one and then we'll talk.... Soon enough I'm gonna see the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale Marlins! Puh-lease! Come on!!! Plus, Anaheim and LA are like 30 miles apart...

Anyway, I am so ready for tonight, but I don't know about tomorrow night, though. The game starts at 10 pm, that means I'll be up until 2 or 3 am tomorrow. Ouch! I would need some serious cafe con leche come Thursday morning.

Ok, Ok. I need to go now (I have to pretend to work, you know) but not before wishing the Yankees the best in the post-season. Let's win 11 games!!! And remember, Destiny ends in NY.

Photo Credit: Chang W. Lee for the New York Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home