Monday, October 03, 2005

Things are Looking Up

Boston Globe Staff Photo/Stan Grossfeld; BostonGlobe.com

Um, earth to Criss in one of the biggest moments of the week!!! Hello? Why did we start this blog? Are you crying? I mean, I know you're Ms. AL East now, but was Sunday's game just too much for you? I need to share my happiness, my Manny for Boston Mayor moments, my "Why can the Yankees run outside of the lines and unto the grass to get to base and not get called out" moments, as well as the "Why can the Yankees go get more pine tar when they're up to bat when no one else can according to league rules" moments. I think I remember being in this Wild Card position before. Much to discuss, but thank you Red Sox for the 10-1 score, and let's give it up for Curty. The red sock man still has it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home