Monday, November 23, 2009

Flutie Flakes

I'm here, Dear Criss! I am on VACATION as of 7:15 p.m. EST! YA-hoo!

So get ready to get sick of me.

Did you say Hail Mary? Happy 25th anniversary to Doug Flutie and the Golden Eagles today.

Okay, Ben gets knocked out with a concussion - yes, a concussion; let's not lie to ourselves about what we saw - then the team goes down to the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS. Seriously. What's happening? The Steelers are battling for the WILD CARD slot. (How many times did I use all caps?) Polamalu is out for a month, the backup QB is out for about six weeks. Yikes. I may have to change my Super Bowl match-up prediction. (Still keeping the Vikings in it.) There's something really wrong with this.

Speaking of something really wrong, did you see the Dallas-Redskins score from this weekend? It was 7-6. The Pats ran all over the Jets. It was a little boring. I kinda thought maybe a closer game would be nice. I don't know. But are the Dolphins kicking themselves every Sunday for letting Wes Welker go? Oh yeah. Well now it appears that Coach Belichick has had his eye on Welker since college, writes NESN.com. I don't know if that's scary or a compliment.

Forget this week; let's look at next weekend: Saints-Pats. Um, I think the Pats lose this one.

Roxy

Photo: Forbes.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home