Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Audioslave



Dear Roxy,
Ok, I don't think I mentioned this to you, but I went to an AUDIOSLAVE concert last night at the Convocation Center. OMG, what a great concert!!!! They rocked, so now I have a renewed (because I had one before, but I'd forgotten about it) crush for Chris Cornell. He's so amazingly hot and the concert was just insane. I was literally a few feet away from him as my picture shows.... just like my other amazingly great crush: Billy Joe from Green Day.... Loving my concerts...
About shopping, don't forget to pick up some essentials for the Hurricane Wilma. Can you say I've had enough. Wilma has officially ruined my Horror Nights weekend....
And I like V, too.... Great legs ;)
I totally missed GG, I had a concert to go to.... Bring me up to date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home