Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gobble, Gobble

I don't want to hear about Manny. He toys with your emotions, and I've about had it. He can go to the Mets, to the Angels, or to Japan; but to just throw away everything and leave Papi like that... I guess that's just Manny being Manny? =(

In the grand scheme of things, that really doesn't matter. You're right, Dear Criss. I second your Thanksgiving Thank You Menu: Thank God that we get to spend it with our family, we have our health, friends (like you, I guess ;P), and may I add good food, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cheesecake, egg nog, and the end of hurricane season (soon). Let's hope my food comes out good. It's my first year in control of the kitchen. I think my sister's gonna be a co-chef.

Get ready for non-stop football.

-Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home