Friday, November 11, 2005

Play Some Toby Keith on Veterans Day

Yes, hats off to our vets. And I just want to say that I haven't met Criss' cousin, but man, did I think about and pray for him a lot while he was gone! And when you told me he was back from the other side of THE WORLD - I mean, I was planning the party. So, today, Dear Criss, when you hear Toby Keith sing "American Soldier," or "Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue," the first one being my favorite, it will sound a little more sweeter. We all know how big you are into country.

Um, my friend is supposed to take me to the Dolphins - Pats game, and if he blows me off, there's gonna be trouble. I better call him pronto.

You know the duck boat picture? Since I now have a hard copy, I deleted my electronic one two nights ago. It would've been perfect here. Do you have that? Stick it in here if you do. Nice pic on your post, by the way. I smell a new career. That's postcard quality.

And Dave Roberts IS NOT 100!!!! Okay, I laughed. But really.

-Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home