Friday, November 04, 2005

Is someone still crying?

Hey, Rox. I hope you're not hiding underneath your covers since Theo resigned... Get up!!! They don't care about you, why should you? Didn't you see Fever Pitch? I think you did - with me!!! That little kid talking to Fallon about the Sox... If I am not mistaken, he asked Fallon if the Red Sox have ever loved him back.... I think not!!!! was the answer... So, get up! It's a beautiful day in South Florida....
Tomorrow night is the big day. Go Canes!!!
Criss

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

The Red Sox have loved their fans back by winning the World Series and beating the Yankees in the ALCS.

Kim (Roxy's friend)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Thanks, Kim. I mean, yes, on bad days, I think of that line, but you got it on the nose. Poetry.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

And that was from me, Roxy, not Negative Yankee Queen.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home