Thursday, October 27, 2005

Post Wilma: No More Hurricanes, Please. Just Good Times.


Dear Criss,

Are you there? How'd you make it through Wilma? Wow, that was something else. We'll talk. I know we're all just trying to return to normal. Power back today. Hope you're in good shape. No more sitting in FEMA lines - EVER! A BIG thank you to my friend kiminarkansas.blogspot.com for her help in finding FEMA relief, water advisories, garbage collection schedules, moral support, etc.

So I didn't even know who won the World Series, what day it's been or what month we're in. So it's the White Sox. Well, I think we both kinda saw this one coming. Tonight--my first with power--I would like to remember the anniversary of the Red Sox winning the World Series. Smile, smile, smile, smile. Did you see any highlights of the White Sox winning? Boooring. It's like they won BINGO or something. Show some excitement, boys.

-Roxy

Boston Globe Staff Photo, BarryChin; BostonGlobe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home