Friday, November 11, 2005

Veteran's Day

Dear Rox, I'll take your excuse regarding your friends just because I don't want any arguments, however, that doesn't mean I believe any of it.
Dave Roberts? Isn't he like 50?
For all of V's friends out there, I LOVE THE CITY OF BOSTON. She will tell you that. I went there last year and fell in love with it. The City, the people, their accent, all of it... And I'm such a good friend, I went to Fenway Pahk and took pictures of the pahk, Ted's statue and bought Red Sox stuff for her and only her! If any of my beloved Yankees would here this, they would be extremely disappointed, but I did it. Just for her. I even took a picture of Damon's and Varitek's signature on the ceiling of those Duck boats. Oh, I am getting sick just thinking about it...
Hey, Rox, I am glad to see your back to your old self.
Anyway, here's a picture of the beloved City of Boston - taken by me ;)

Have a great weekend...

OH, Something very important: Happy Veterans Day to everyone that has put on a uniform. Without you, we wouldn't be here today. A special hi to my cousin Marvin. Glad to see you are back home. I can't forget William and my friends that are in the Marines, Navy, Army, and Air Force.... THANK YOU! And to everyone serving overseas, you are certainly not forgotten, just hurry back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home