Monday, November 07, 2005

Wow, She's a Trash Talker

You know, I don't post for a day or two or three and the gal just takes over. Well, Dear Criss, you didn't have to bring up the '98 Marlins. That was pretty pathetic of them, I remember. And no, I'm not crying! So let me catch up here:

Theo: Here's my new theory: What if they can win Theo back? I read an article where Varitek was really upset about this and wanted to talk to him. Listen to the Captain, everyone. I mean, it's clearly so stupid what happened. Buy him a boat or something and make him happy. I don't care, just do something.

Varitek: A hearty congrats for the Gold Glove. And the Silver Slugger, the Pulitzer and Nobel. Oh, and no lie, apparently, there's Jason Varitek Bubble Gum. It's $19.95.

Tom Brady: Did anyone see him on 60 Minutes last night? I knew he was nice and all, but man, I didn't know he was that nice. Pretty cool guy. Wow.

Head of the Charles: I know this already happened in Oct., but it's always been one of my favorite things in Boston, and therefore wins Picture of the Post.

-Roxy

Photo: My old newspaper: The Daily Free Press.com; Ashleigh Bateman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home