Thursday, May 07, 2009

Manny Being Manny - Part 352,489

Oh my gosh, Dear Criss! Sorry for the drought. So what's been going on? The Celtics advanced to play Orlando. Who knew Orlando was even in this? The Red Sox ended the streak. They also got beat up by Tampa Bay, re-swept NY, A-Fraud is back in the news, and Boston toasted the fact that they got rid of Manny.

What's up with Manny? Since it is him, you know there's some dumb reason involved in him getting suspended for 50 games. I don't believe he was trying to bulk up or anything. Really. Why does he have to be so complicated? Now I'm not defending him. You know he has given me enough headaches. I'm sure someone will leak something with more details tomorrow.

And I'll start complaining about pitching. What's going on with Beckett? He's unpredictable. I don't know what to make of it. Matsuzaka needs to remember who he is. Okajima needs to set the jitters aside. He's more than capable. Papelbon, shaky. Sigh. We can do better than this.

Hey! Tell your guy not to touch my boy! And what's with slapping former-Heat-player Eddie House?

Roxy


Tek & Saito: Jim McIsaac, Getty Images
Get your hands off Dusty: Getty Images
Slap: Matt Stone, Boston Herald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home