Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back in Black

The NBA playoffs are here but somebody forgot to tell the Back in Black Miami Heat team that. What happened? I completely missed the game Sunday night. Truthfully, I forgot they were playing. But watching the SportsCenter bottom line the next day was shocking. Poor Wade can't do it all by himself. Come on, kids! This is what you play for all season long.

And the lopsided Yankee loss was one to forget, Dear Roxy. I didn't know the game was on when I turned the tv on. As soon as I saw the score, I thought it was a mistake. haha. Needless to say, I was wrong. Luckily, they split the series and no serious damage was done. I am, however, concerned about Wang's latest outings. I think he's injured. Can somebody on that clubhouse please check up on him? Please.

In other baseball news, the red hot Marlins' win streak came to a halt last night. They're just going to have to start a new one!

Very sad news on the polo-horse front. 21 horses died suddenly and of unknown causes. I hope this never happens again.

-Criss

PS all I heard was blah blah blah on your Beckett rambling :)
Photo: Doug Benc, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home