Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taking Over

I don't write for a week and Rox takes over. The only good thing about your blog hog was my birthday cake, Dear Roxy. Thank you very much for the birthday wishes and my not so nice birthday card :) I sooo can fit in them... maybe.

I ended up going to the WBC game between the US and PR. I felt like a visitor in my own stadium. Who knew there were so many Puerto Ricans in south Florida. Needless to say, we lost that game.
And we're out of the WBC. And the WBC is over. Congrats to Japan for taking it all.
Sticking with baseball, congratulations to the Florida Marlins, soon to be called Miami Marlins. The Commission approved their new stadium. Not really sure how I feel about paying for it, but congrats once again.
In other news, very sad story about Donte Stallworth. Just in case you've been living under a rock for the past two weeks or so, he's the football player who ran over a man with his car in South Beach. Unfortunately, the man passed away. It's still unknown if it was alcohol-related, but speed might have been an issue, as well as jaywalking. Let's be careful out there!
Baseball is almost here. One last weekend of spring training and we're back in full-throttle. Enjoy your games this weekend, with all of your players - injured wimps or not!
-Criss
Photo: CIG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home