Friday, February 20, 2009

Over it

I'm with you on the whole "done with ARod drama thing." Unfortunately, the sports news are inundated with ARod talk so I really haven't been paying much attention to sports in general. Can you tell me what's going on out there, Dear Roxy?

This also happens to me between the end football season and the beginning of spring training. I'm just not big into basketball unless I go to a game. Luckily, it's only a few months between football and baseball season.

Speaking of baseball, I'm going to try to make it to a Yankee spring training game in Tampa. Are you joining me? It'll be fun! You can be the random girl with the "B" baseball cap who everyone is throwing peanuts to. Think about it.

I just found out the Yankees will play the Marlins down here! Woo-hoo. I'm there, too!

- Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home