Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Could you have blogged anymore than you did, Dear Roxy? Talk about blog hog!

To answer your questions, I rooted for the Cardinals. And yes, I was sad for Warner, Fitzgerald and Co. But there's nothing to be ashamed of. They had an amazing season - one that no one thought they would have, including me. They can look back at their amazing year and hope to continue along the same road the next.

And blah about Ben, but Congratulations to him and the Steelers for their win! They played very well. Argh.

And who cares about ancient Vtek? He should retire! I don't think he can squat down anymore. As a matter of fact, I think the Red Sox organization should hire an assistant to help him get up in between innings.

Regarding Torre, I can't make any accusations because I haven't read the book, and frankly, don't want to. I'll like to remember the years he spent with the Yankees as the best years of his life! hehe

In more important news, did you hear about our golden boy Phelps? Oh my. He's in trouble now. Knowing he's so famous, you would think he'd be more careful! They never learn. I feel bad for him though. Good luck, Mike!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home