Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's Play

You wagered $500 in real money? Are you serious, Dear Criss? For the Cards, didn't you? Oh my gosh. Don't say.

Give me a break. You're gonna have some resentment for Torre when you know he's not lying, and you know the reputation the Yankees have? Please. And don't go whining about Pettitte. Do you know the latest drama with Varitek?! Sources are saying he may take a year off or retire!!! This is way too dramatic. Tomorrow's the day. Gasp.

I will be rooting for Ben at home. Steve is chilling and can't make it because I'm too lazy to have him make it. It should be fun. Hopefully not too boring and just pleasantly fun.

I'm pooped and headed for bed. I have no more fight left in me today. Cross your fingers for Sunday! (Or not.)

Roxy

AP Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home