Sunday, January 11, 2009

Headed to the AFC Championship - Again

Did you see that, Dear Criss? I know you're probably disconnected after the Dolphins and Colts went down, but please, root for the Steelers! Strong defense (they get a pic on the blog this week). Wow! They really showcased why their D is number one (except for a few plays). Ben was en fugo! Call Dan Patrick! So good. His long passes freaked me out, and I thought it would be a much closer game. I'm excited. Bring on the Ravens (oh my - a little nervous). Now, it looks like the Steelers have done well against them this season, but we can't get complacent. [Breathe in and out of brown paper bag here]. Woo! And your Giants? Sorry.

So add Smoltz and Penny to the Sox pitching staff. Cool. And I got my spring training tickets. I hate having to wake up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to get those tickets. And the stress to get my seats of choice is intense! But all is well now. I know you're sad not to be coming with me. I have to work on my playlist for the drive.

And Tebow will play out his senior year. I'm glad. I think it's the smart thing to do in the long run. Congrats to the Gators, although I'm on the 'Canes' side. Nice job representing the state.

Roxy
Photo: Gregory Shamus, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home