Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Dolphins are in!

I forgive you, Dear Roxy, and only because yesterday was your birthday.

Happy belated Birthday on behalf of Sporting Gals.

Hope you had a great time.

I am HAPPY! The Dolphins made it to the playoffs!! Woooo-hoooo!!!!! I'm so happy and relieved. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch it since I was at Cirque du Soleil (fantastic show btw), but I did see all the highlights I could possibly see!

All the hard work finally paid off for these guys. Chad was amazing! Sorry about Brett, but I said before - these are the Dolphins!

So guess what? I won't be able to wach the game this Sunday either [insert tears here]. I'm going camping and I doubt that I'll be back before the game is over! I'm just gonna have to call people for updates like I did this past Sunday.

My happiness doesn't end there, Rox! Your dirty Pats and Romo's Cowboys are gone too! Woo-hoo! You know how I feel about Brady, and well, Romo annoys me at times. There's always next year boys... maybe your girlfriends can console you. hehe

In the meantime, go Dolphins!!!!!
-Criss

Happy New Year, Dear Readers.
Thank you for keeping up with us. See you in '09!

Photo: Mike Segars, Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home