Monday, December 15, 2008

Yankees Christmas

I guess Christmas came early for the Yankees, Dear Roxy. Or better yet, for CC and AJ! Hopefully they'll do great in pinstripes. I can't wait for the season to start. Hopefully new stadium means playoffs!

And how about them Dolphins? They gave me a heart attack in the last few minutes of the game, as usual, but they pulled it off again! Woo-hoo!!!!

Off to Kansas City we go!

In other football news, the Mannings are playing in the Pro Bowl. The first brothers to ever do so in the same year! Papa Manning must be so proud.

BTW, I am 0-2 when it comes to Miami Heat games. I went to the game Friday night to experience another loss.


Should I give up on that?


PS: I like the new Sox uniforms. hahahaah

-Criss

Photo: Doug Benc, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home