Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Hog: Give Me Some Good Games!

Well, football is getting a little more exciting. Unfortunately I missed a really good Jets-Pats game on Thurs. because I don't get NFL Network. The IT guy broke it down for me , and it gave me goosebumps. Man, no fair. Show it on CBS or something.

Anyway, avoiding a cable discussion, today CBS opted to show regional action, which is usually not the action I want to see. The Jags? No thanks. Give me the STEELERS. And watch out for Troy Polamalu who will swipe, knock ya over and run in for a touchdown (even if it didn't count). They showed the last five seconds, and that was enough, apparently, because in those few seconds, it was wild. Gotta love it when a kicker saves the day. Great game. Another that I missed. And the Dolphins? Well, they're just paving the road to the Super Bowl.

So reports are that the Red Sox were ready to suspend Manny. Who cares. Too little too late. Should've been done long time ago.

Countdown to Thanksgiving vaca.

Roxy

Photo: Gregory Shamus, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home