Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Hog Moment: Crying?

Are you okay, Dear Roxy? Especially after the news I just heard! Sorry to hear the Sox don't care about Varitek anymore... or not! I could care less about him and his aging body!

And sorry Maurice Greene for been the last one booted off DWTS. You did great, you should be proud!

I really like Warren Sapp too. He's so funny and has so much charisma! Who would've thought!

Speaking of great, I'm going to tomorrow night's game - Hokies vs Canes. Can't wait!

Oh, and congrats to Lou Piniella and Joe Maddon for winning Manager of the Year in their perspective leagues. As if there was any doubt Maddon would win it!

While writing this, I totally remembered that Joe looks like Gene Hackman. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so. I found this photo on a WFAA Sports blog.

-Criss

PS: Don't cry anymore, Rox. It'll all be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home