Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tampa Bay Bound!

Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Rays for winning the AL Pennant, and dethroning those dirty Sox!!!

I guess that's what happens when you drop the "Devil" off your name! In all seriousness, and I'm sorry for your pain (slightly), the Rays deserve it. Although I couldn't bear to watch them lose game 5 and 6, I'm glad I stayed up to watch the celebration, something I couldn't do Thursday night. Anyway, that's all done and over with, Dear Roxy!

And now the Phillies and Rays. Two teams that I don't think anyone picked at the beginning of the season to be in the World Series. Nevertheless, it should be a very exciting series.

The Dolphins lost another one but this one wasn't even that close. Are we back to the old team? Pull it together guys!

The same goes to the Colts! I can't bear to watch them lose like that.

And Joba Joba Joba... what's with the arrest for suspicion of DIU and the open container? Not cool.

What's the with Favre and the treason?

I take this moment to welcome my nephew Christopher Alexander!
Congrats to my sister and her family :)

-Criss

Photo: Christian Petersen, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home