Monday, October 06, 2008

#8 Retired

Well, apparently there was a lot of court reporting to do in sports, Dear Criss. It was a little surprising on all ends.

So why do you have to be a hater? Your darling Rays are moving on to the ALCS. Great. And last night, Josh Beckett blows the game for us. We could have wrapped up the series, but no. He wanted to make this more exciting. Thanks. So now it's a tied game, as I write, in the third or fourth. You'll know the outcome as you read here tomorrow. Hope it's good - for me. I couldn't sleep last night wondering what was happening. Delirious dreams. I had called it a night at 11:00 knowing it would go into extra innings, which didn't give me a positive feeling in my stomach. Sometimes you can't look (sometimes you're too old and can't stay awake). Apparently, Jon Lester has to pitch every night for us to win. The first two games were fantastically unbelievable. A+

Ben came through with the Steelers and also decided to drag it out through the end. The Pats, got their win, even if I wasn't sure that's how it would turn out. But losing to San Fran would be embarrassing. On a positive Niner note: Steve Young's jersey was retired. How nice! What an adorable family. I'm gonna have to pop in that old Niner video to relive the good old days. Maybe he can come back and play against Favre.

Roxy

Jed Jacobsohn, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home