Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Derek Jeter

Sob, sob, sob about Tom Brady! If I have to hear about him one more time. Let me tell you something... If he wasn't playing "girlfriend" and playing and practicing football he wouldn't be in this situation, Dear Roxy. Well, maybe.

Back to good news! The only good news that came from Yankees' camp was Derek Jeter breaking Lou Gehrig’s record for hits at Yankee Stadium with his first-inning single! His 1,270th hit at the Stadium! And may I remind you that's a record that will NEVER be broken. Enjoy Jeet, this one is all yours!

Congrats to Carlos Zambrano for his no-hitter! The first one for a Cub in 36 years. And now they push for the post-season.

I'm all about the damn Rays in the post-season. Thanks to them the Yankees won't be there, so if you can't beat them join them, right?

Changing the subject up a bit, the Dolphins looked pitiful! What a difference a game makes. I sure hope they get better.

Peyton and the Colts finally won their first game of the season. It wasn't easy but they sure pulled it off.

I'm off the Big Apple!


-Criss
Photos: Kathy Willins, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home