Friday, September 05, 2008

oi!

The first replay in MLB history was for the Yankees, Dear Roxy. I'm glad that worked out... either way. It didn't take too long and everyone seemed pleased with the call.

With that said, the Yankees took 2/3 against the Rays but that's not enough. I'm in pain, Rox!

And I can't believe Yankee fans are now doing this! The beginning of the end...

I just noticed how tiny Pedroia really is... he could've been a gymnast with his height.

And please tell me you're not going over to the dark side? We would forever be enemies.

At least football is here. I hope the Dolphins kick some Jets as*. Sorry, Brett, but I gotta root for the home team this time.

UM-UF: That'll be an exciting game. Go Canes!

Please stay safe this weekened and upcoming week... these Canes are not the ones we typically root for.

-Criss

Photo: Chris O'Meara, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home