Friday, August 22, 2008

Almost Over

As my Yankees continue to struggle I continue to watch the Olympics, Dear Roxy. It somehow eases the pain.

Congratulations to Michael Phelps, once again. The man is a beast!

And to Nastia and Shawn for winning their individual medals in gymnastics! If the truth comes out, Nastia might add another gold medal to her name, and the women's gymnastics would upgrade to Gold as well!

Volleyball was huge for Team USA! It was so exciting to watch them play the way they did. Talk about total domination from the women! Oh, and get this... I just realized that Misty May-Treanor is Matt Treanor's wife!

The men weren't far behind. Dalhausser was insane on the third set last night!

Usain Bolt from Jamaica is a lightning bolt! If only he wasn't that cocky.

Talk about disappointment from Sanya Richards and Jeremy Wariner on Track & Field. I was sad to see them lose like that, especially when they were the favorites.

And a Colombian got 4th place on the first ever BMX bike race AND Bronze on wrestling, I think.

I can't believe it's almost over. Back to moaning about the Yankees.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home