Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blog Hog: Welcome, Bay!

I love the fact that there's a "Favre" subject heading on the ESPN ticker, Dear Criss. NBA ... NHL ... Favre ... MLB ... This has been really dramatic. I feel like there should be T-shirts: "Team Brett" and "Team Rodgers" or something. I think the Bears should pick him up. Can you imagine him and T.O. in Dallas?

As for my new friend J. Bay (it's easier to say, and I'm still learning to remember if he's Jason or Justin or what), he's not too shabby. Oh my. I like it. More! More!! And now Torre gets to learn some Mannyisms - firsthand. I'd love to be sitting next to him and his wife in a restaurant to hear the stories.

Back to the NFL. Last night , ESPN was showing non-stop NFL Films. and they showed the Steelers 2007 story. It was great. Can't wait for the season. What will I do when Bruschi and Vrabel are gone from New England? They're my faves. I already had a long conversation with Kim in Seattle about what I'll do when Varitek is gone. She reassured me he would have a role in the Red Sox front office. I'm glad she can apparently make those promises.

Well, I guess I'll wrap it up. Who knows what'll be new with Favre tomorrow. I gotta get some rest.
By the way, you know what happens when you don't live in Boston? You don't realize that your favorite country singer threw out the first pitch. Who doesn't love Kenny Chesney? I think Liv Tyler should marry him.

Roxy


Bay: AP photo
Kenny: Reuters, Brian Snyder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home