Sunday, July 20, 2008

'Cause the Rain Don't Care

This is the "Blame it on the Rain" video I was telling you about, Dear Criss. Check out Pap and Delcarmen looking really embarrassing.

So as I write this, the Sox are getting ready to play the Angels and avoid a sweep. What's wrong with that sentence? I mean, I know the travel thing throws you off, and the West Coast is far, but how many years have we been doing that trip? It's nothing new. I need some more winning like Christopher Walken needs some more cowbell.


And no, I didn't see the All-Star game, but how about my boy J.D. Drew? Mr. MVP. I don't know why this season is starting to feel long. I think I'm a little annoyed by people we've already discussed. I'm annoyed by the same mistakes. I'm annoyed by silly sweeps. I could just be in a bad mood. Excuse the interruption - Peter Gammons just said Dustin Pedroia looked like a "stuffed toy from FAO Schwarz." I get really annoyed when they keep picking on Dusty's size. It's like, We get it. We've heard every "cute" comment and comparison in the book. Stop trying to take away from his manhood, people! And my boy just hit a double. Nice.

Roxy

SNL skit photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home