Thursday, June 26, 2008

Money

Oh my gosh, I only said like five times that the Celtics were filled with Heat players, Dear Criss. And they were booing the commissioner, not Stu. Finally, you know if the Knicks won, NY would have had 100+ arrests with you crazies. (I can't believe we cheered for the same team and everything worked out.)

So the NBA draft is over and the Heat got Beasley. If I have to hear about the draft anymore, I'll barf. Guess what? It's gonna take more than a draft to fix that team.

Did you see how my boy Cash hit a three-run homer on Wednesday against Arizona? Crazy. I was a doubter when he came up to bat, but just like Mirabelli would spice things up once in a while, I guess this guy can, too. Not bad. As for Schill, he's so dramatic, I don't know what to believe. Will he be back? My bet is yes, even if it's half of 2009. Nobody wants to see it end like this. And I guess ESPN and crew have been doubting whether he's a hall of famer. Are you serious? Do we really need a poll? If he doesn't go in ... I can't think of a good, dramatic, Schilling-esque way to end that sentence.

Roxy
Photo: AP, Elise Amendola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home