Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As if our pitching troubles weren't enough, we have Wang, who was pitching great as of late, get injured in a freak running accident, Dear Roxy. Come on, people! Funny thing about all of this is Hank arguing that the NL should get into the 21st Century as far as the DH is concern. Hahah. Not.

And, as we all slept, the Mets fired Willie Randolph! Sweet Willie. I understand the team is not playing its best, but is that really Willie's fault? I doubt that. He's not out there hitting and pitching. Shame on the Mets.

Congrats to Tiger. Seriously, that guy is the best. Hands down. He's incredible!

Congrats to Dale Jr. for his first win in two years. Nice to see him smile again.

Soccer, soccer, soccer. Or as I say, futbol, futbol, futbol.
Can't get enough of it. I watched a bit of the Euro Cup this weekend and hope I can catch some more. And Colombia's playing tomorrow night against Ecuador for the World Cup qualifications. I know you're excited about all of this, Rox.

Good luck to the Celtics tonight! Win it, darn it.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home