Monday, June 09, 2008

Super Blog Hog: Alex Cora was a 'Cane

My boy got honored last night. Very cool. I don't know why they had to go suspending the "Hero Among Us." I mean, with that halftime title, you should get a free pass. Wait, is that a ring on his finger? Wrong hand, but maybe it's a pitching thing. Is he old enough to get married?

As for Joba, man, he needs to stick to closing or relieving or whatever he does. Actually, what am I saying?! Keep him as a starter forever. I say game 7, put him in!

Now it's on to L.A., Dear Criss. And I'm glad you're on my side for once. Although, I don't know if that's good luck. Eek. We'll say it is for now. If necessary, I'll make you root for the Lakers.


Go Celtics.

Um, hello, congrats to UM!! On to OMAHA!!! Go 'Canes. I thought for sure you'd have a whole post up about that. What are you, on vaca? I love taking this site over.

Roxy

Photo: Reuters, Brian Snyder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home