Friday, May 16, 2008

Howe Uggla

I'm still not watching the NBA playoffs, Dear Roxy. I think I'm holding out til game 7 of the NBA Finals. Til then, I'll just keep reading about your Jazzy Jazz.

The Yankees are officially in last place. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Scary. Can they regroup, please? I mean, it's great that the Rays are doing as great as they are, but the Yankees in last place... in May? Come on!@#%

Hopefully things will get better this weekend. It's the Subway Series! What every New Yorker looks forward to... or not.

The Marlins have lost 3 in a row after winning 7 in a row. They need to get their act together as well.

How about Chipper Jones batting over .400? Good for him. I never really liked the guy but batting .400 is a big deal. I know it's only May but good acomplishment thus far.

And I hate Manny being Manny but I have to admit the catch and high-five he made the other day was pretty funny.

But funnier than that is Ken Griffey Jr. paying his teammate Fogg back $1,500... in pennies!

Have a great weekend. I'm off to Tampa!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home