Thursday, May 08, 2008

Rhythm

We just can't get into a rhythm of winning games, Dear Roxy. We win 3 and lose 2. What's the matter?! I know we don't have Posada and A-Rod, among others, but we have to start winning some games, people!

Live update: The Yankees avoided a sweep by going deep four times against the Indians. That's what I'm talking about!


Speaking of the Yankees, as I was rushing out of my house this morning, I saw the GMA Robin Roberts' interview with Jeter and A-Rod regarding breast cancer. MLB will be using pink bats on Sunday to raise awareness for this disease. Great cause!

Congrats to Carlo Gomez from the Twins for hitting for the cycle.


And congrats to Alfredo Amezaga for being #1 on SportsCenter's 10 Ten Plays last night... he had an amazing catch in center field at last night's game!


Apparently, it's all about Jeter today. Enjoy the pics!




-Criss
Photos: ABC News; Kathy Willens, AP; Answer Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home