Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Man of the Night/Season

I think Manny is having a good time, Dear Criss. He kinda even looks happy these days. My sister says this is going to be a hot year for him. She just may be right. Keep it coming, Manny. I’m waiting for the highlights, but what I’m seeing online’s looking good. So your guys are taking to throwing balls at Jacoby? Don’t pick on my boy, or I’ll send Varitek after you. I know Delcarmen had a little slip up the other night, but do you honestly think he’s going around planning on hitting your guys? No. Maybe Schilling, but not Delcarmen, so don’t even try that. But going after Jacoby is certainly tactical.

And you’re lucky you didn’t get called for interference last night.

On another note, have I mentioned how weird it is to drive by the Orange Bowl everyday and see it half torn down? It’s a little funky. I don’t like it. And the Marlins aren’t doing too shabby. You think they’ll really get a new ballpark? Do you think people would actually consistently show up? Oh gosh, I’m so over that debate. Sorry I brought it up.

Hey, did you see how my Millar hit a homerun this week? That’s my boy. BRING HIM BACK! Oh yes, and Gabe Kaplar – hot dang! Can we have him, too? I'd like to keep the family together, but I think the roster would be overflowing. I’d make a terrible GM.
Roxy

Photo: Jeff Zelevansky, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home