Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Shhhh!

Well, Dear Criss, after a long week of work I am semi-sick again. My throat has been burning and I haven't slept, so I left work early. I didn't call you back again b/c I'm in a whisper-only state. Oh boy! Do you hear the violins?

Baseball in America - It's time! I'm going to ask Curty Schilling to stop yapping it up about Canseco. Oh my gosh that man can talk - both of them, actually. And it looks like you've moved into Joe Robbie (Dolphins Stadium, whatever) for all those Yankees-Marlins games. Did you see the Mets, too? Why don't you have pics of this or Sony Ericsson?

I know you're not into college basketball, but I'd like to boast that I have three out of the Final Four correct on my office brackets. Although Boise State is out (stop laughing), I still have Memphis in the championship game. Go Memphis! The prize is a Starbucks card, but I might go with the pizza that the others wanted if they won.

If Common was so well known, why haven't I heard of him? Don't pull the country card. Did he perform at Matsui's wedding (and who really cares if Matsui got married - remind me to update you on Red Sox marriages)?

Roxy


Photo: Jim Davis, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home