Friday, March 28, 2008

Let me give you a little Common 101, Dear Roxy. He's a very well-known hip-hop artist and actor. Of course you wouldn't know that, Rox, since you only listen to Country radio stations! Expand your horizons, my friend.

El Lame is right. What's up with that tacky name? And speaking of tacky: Shut your hole, Shaq! Seriously, who the hell does he think he is? He wanted to leave, they let him go... he got everything he wanted and he's talking crap? Please! That desert heat is not doing him good!

I went to the Sony Ericsson Open match in Key Biscayne on Wednesday! Needless to say, it was an overall good experience. Although I saw two unknown girls play, Shaughnessy and King, I liked the atmosphere and game. My sister will be watching Serena (I think) tonight.

And while she's watching the tennis match, I'll be watching the Yankees from my Club Seats at Dolphin Stadium. Woo-hoo!!!!

Congrats to Matsui too! He is now a married man! And richer, too. It seems he won a bet with Jeter and Abreu.

-Criss

PS: Canseco can shut his hole, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home