Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Backup Catcher Not Named Mirabelli?

You bet I'm not going with you to see the Yankees. Billy Crystal and you, Dear Criss, can keep Jeter. Blech.

You know you love my pictures. Here's another. I'll take more for you this weekend. So, yes, it's no secret that Varitek was not there, but I have two more shots at seeing him! Oh my gosh, I just remembered to find my tickets. Oh man. Where did I put them?

Are they really calling Brett Favre a girl? Okay so forget the Heat. How about UM? Looks like they're in the big dance.
Um, what's this about the Sox releasing Mirabelli? Wasn't he re-signed? Did we not learn last time around the disaster that happens when there's no Belli? Really, I don't have energy to give this same lecture. But why should we lose games with Wakey pitching when we know the secret to winning them is Mirabelli catching? I'm really too tired for this. I gotta get some sleep. We have a long drive ahead of us and there's only like one bathroom stop/exit along the way!

Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home