Friday, March 07, 2008

Ft. Lauderdale Fun

I was face to face with Jacoby Ellsbury today in Ft. Lauderdale, Dear Criss. I asked him to sign my hat and borrowed some guy's skinny pen and got a teeny, skinny autograph - but got good pics!
Lowell, Kielty, Tavarez and Cora were there, and yes, it was a split squad. Of course, I saw Millar! It's always great to see him. Bring him back! This crazy guy attacked an older man to get the ball thrown clearly in grandpa's direction. He made him bleed and walked away with the ball. In fact he ran up all the bleachers to knock over the man to get the ball. Otherwise, we met funny drunk folks, funny sun-burned-to-be folks, and heard great Mass. accents.
So Brett Favre retired. Well, I thought he had one more season in him, but good for him. I'd say he gets into the Hall of Fame on the first ballot.

Back to the Sox. I know you don't love my boys as much (or at all) as I do, but you have to check out this video clip from NESN on the Boston Globe site of shirtless bad dancing. Please go laugh.
Ft. Myers next week. Get ready for more photos!







Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home