Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hail to the Sox

Not only did UM beat Duke, they beat Maryland! At this point, UM could beat the Heat.
I'm taking notes. I gotta do well with my brackets this year at the office, Dear Criss.

So my Sox visited the White House today. And Varitek looks bigger than usual, right? I totally forgot they had to do the traditional visit. Manny didn't make it (don't ask - but Bush pointed it out), and apparently even Bush loves Papelbon's craziness, according to The Boston Globe.

"And how about Jonathan Papelbon? The guy pitches almost as well as he dances. And I appreciate the dress code. Thanks for wearing pants."
But you know what? I think Beckett hit the "punch" a little early himself.

Um, sorry, but I am clearly the only one who didn't know Bartolo Colon was now on the Red Sox.


Roxy


Team: AP
Beckett: Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home