Friday, February 01, 2008

Giants!

You know what, Dear Roxy? I'm not giving you a break on the Rivers injury/surgery thing... why? Because it takes a lot of heart for someone to have minor surgery in order to play in less than a week! I can name plenty of people who would've sat on their butts and called it a day! Now, if I hear you mention how great Brady is because he's playing with a minor foot sprain, we're fighting!!!

Funny story. My sister called me the other day while she was listening to a Spanish radio station or something. They were talking about the Super Bowl and referred to it as the "Super Tazon"! LOLOLOL. Too funny.

So, the big game is upon us! It can't come fast enough. I'm not sure where I'll be, but I'll be sure to have a "tazon" full of chips next to me!

I totally saw the Jeter Super Bowl commercial online. I keep forgetting how handsome he is :)

And speaking of which, how handsome was Chuck Knoblauch back in his playing days? Super! Not anymore though. He put on a few pounds and he doesn't look like himself anymore. I think he needs to get on the Dan Marino diet.

We're totally fighting Monday!

GO GIANTS


- Criss
Photo: Julie Jacobson, AP
PS: Step by Step, ooh, baby, gonna get to you girrrl! I definitely had the NKOB posters plastered all over my wall. Those were the days! haha! That'll be our next concert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home