Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thank you for that quick and precise update, Dear Roxy. You're good at what you do!
Sooooo, totally heartbroken now that Peyton and Co. are out of the playoffs... I definitely didn't see that one coming. There's always next year, right?

Surprisingly enough, Little Eli and Co. won! I was definitely rooting for them. Enough of Romo and Owens! Ha, the whole Owens crying thing had me laughing! I wasn't completely sure if it was for show or not, but it was entertaining indeed. I kinda feel bad for it.

And you wanna know about heart? Just take a look at Brett Favre. That guy plays with heart everytime he sets foot on that field. That's what I've always liked about him all these years, and now that the Colts are out, I know who I'll be rooting for the rest of the way.... although I like Eli too! Decisions decisions.

And even though the Chargers won agains the Colts, it's not hard to say I'll be rooting for them against your Pats.

Super excited about football playoffs!!!

PS: What's with OJ?

And in baseball news, super sad news about former Yankee, Jim Leyritz. I suppose you have to pay the consequences when you drink and drive.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home